Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Can someone confirm Legend 5 card B from the Kosmos edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game last week and didn't realize there was a version with tons of errors in it, still sitting on the shelf at my FLGS...

In the Unofficial Errata thread, Legend 5 card B is mentioned as having an extra line not present in the German original. It is suspected to have been added in by Fantasy Flight to make the dragon easier, but nobody with the Kosmos edition of the game chimed in about how they handled it (from what I could see).

The text in question is in the middle paragraph of the card and it reads: "If all 3 dice produce the same result, only add 2 of the dice together."

Before marking up my card and making the dragon harder by removing this line, can someone with the Kosmos edition confirm whether they kept or omitted this line?

This would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Stefanou
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
As far as i Know and having played this story in the greek edition and from what i've red in the forum in the Dragon's dice you add the same result no matter if there are two or three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no such line. So good luck with the dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Campbell
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not entirely clear on what you are looking to confirm, but the Kosmos English Edition comes with 2 5B cards ( an easy and normal difficulty ). They both say:

"The dragon has 3 black dice. Total up all identical dice values."

Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
Life Ain't No Zombiefarm
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, this had been not added to the errata list in the community wiki. But yes, there is no such sentence in the German Kosmos version either, at least not in the copy I own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alrighty, crossing it off the card. Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.