Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Grollmus
United States
Liberty Township
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Was looking into getting this game, but I'm wondering how the witch(es) set the kill token without getting noticed? Yes, ppl have their eyes closed, but if the witch has to reach out to the table and move tokens around, it seems it would be obvious which player is moving.

Is there something that I'm missing, or is this somehow not an issue?

Thanks,
Wes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, first player to die should become game master. But it is still an issue before the first kill. What I do is have everyone shuffle around while eyes closed, this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hancock
United States
Springville
UT
flag msg tools
designer
When I play I have everyone tap the table with one hand during the whole Night period. Everyone's other hand is free to move tokens. Makes noise and movement less obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
travisto88 wrote:
When I play I have everyone tap the table with one hand during the whole Night period. Everyone's other hand is free to move tokens. Makes noise and movement less obvious.

We play the same way. We have done it that way (we call it "making night noise") since the early days of Are You A Werewolf.

Just remind people to *continue* tapping the table with one hand while they do their nightly duties. I've had players stop tapping to concentrate on being the werewolf/witch, which was a dead giveaway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.