Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game looks like it comes with 32 teams but only 8 sets of cards? Is that correct? A bit confused when reading the campaign. Also, what is the point of one set of pixel blocks as a stretch goal? Wouldn't you need at least 2? Definitely plan to back, just trying to understand what comes in the base and what the thoughts are on the stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
Game looks like it comes with 32 teams but only 8 sets of cards? Is that correct? A bit confused when reading the campaign. Also, what is the point of one set of pixel blocks as a stretch goal? Wouldn't you need at least 2? Definitely plan to back, just trying to understand what comes in the base and what the thoughts are on the stretch goals.

There are player tokens for all 32 teams in the box, and the team guide contains all 32 teams. There are cards for 8 teams to start with. Any team cards not unlocked during the campaign will be available in print-on-demand through DriveThruCards, and I'll be doing a special deal for backers that want the complete league. I don't plan on making any money on backers that order cards after the campaign to get the complete league.

There are stretch goals for pixel block players for each of the teams in the box [not revealed yet], and then new team cards and pixel block players after that. You will also have all of the pixel block player sheets available for download to create your own pixel block players with .75 inch wooden blocks and Modge Podge to round out your collection. That's what you see in the gameplay video.

I think the SUSHI are calling your name!cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks awesome!!! I'm in for cards of the whole league, and also if you offer Meeples or whatever for the whole league too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaisyl wrote:
This game looks awesome!!! I'm in for cards of the whole league, and also if you offer Meeples or whatever for the whole league too

You've got it John! Thanks for backing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Put an add-on for pixel blocks for each team or all teams and you'll make your funding goal faster than a hurry-up offence

I'd be in for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, maybe just a box with cubes and stickers.

Call it: "Super Techno Bowl: Now More Pixels"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toenail21 wrote:
Yeah, maybe just a box with cubes and stickers.

Call it: "Super Techno Bowl: Now More Pixels"

GREAT expansion idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
voodooink wrote:

I think the SUSHI are calling your name!cool

Yes they are!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.