Subject: Looking for Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Bear
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I just discovered this game and as a fan of the books, I was wondering if any one happened to have two decks or two opposing starters that they would be willing to sell or trade? I'm not a collector nor do I have any cards currently, but I would like to give it a try with my wife (she likes the books as well and we are always looking for something to play together). Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake DeCock
United States
flag msg tools
Are you still looking for cards? I came across the Dragon Reborn starter set and 6 boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Bear
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm good at the moment, thanks though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kraus
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested, what are you looking to get for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, anyone looking at this, I have quite a large lot (200 cards or so, with rares including a Rand the King). I've been meaning to sell it but kept forgetting, if anyone is interested PM and I can look at inventorying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.