Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am releasing it October 1st. I'm needing someone to play test the module with me.

Here is what I'm looking for.

1) Somebody who has played the game. You don't have to be a master at it. Just know the rules and have a play under your belt. If you are a little iffy on a rule or two, that is fine, but I don't have time to teach the game. I want to focus on the module's workings.

2) Skype. Things go faster if we can talk through it rather than type through it.

3) Two nights. I can fire it up at 9:00 P.M, CST. Dan and I could play a game in 3 hours, but we both knew the module really well. So with a new player, I would count on two nights. We go so far, agree to stop, and save the game, and pick it back up.

4) DO NOT SHARE IT!!! Official release is October 1st. I'll need your e-mail address to add you to the drop box. The file is almost 37 MB large, so it's too big for me to e-mail. (Don't post your e-mail on a public server unless you like SPAM).

Looking for one player, so first come, first serve. You can choose whichever side you wish to be.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot: we are playing with maintenance cost on the strategy cards. Partly because that's my favorite way to play and partly because I have automated features tied to this that I need to confirm (Yeah, the module reminds you when it it's time to pay and will deduct the silver automatically if you decide to pay it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larz Welo
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! NO MORE SYSTEMS!
badge
You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've still had no takers, I'm down. But, we'll need to start at 9:30 your time as I've got to put the boy down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can play you next week. The module will be released, but I'm perpetually looking for any bugs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.