$30.00
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ThinkFun games have a "pack it back up" section on their website, so you can pass it on once you have played. Is this similar?

Although it looks like expansions may be planned, so that may mean I am holding on to this (once I get it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Gloomhaven
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmb
There are word puzzles and fold puzzles in this game.

We wrote super lightly and erased when done and one of the foldy type puzzles is OBVIOUSLY a foldy type. But another one may give away how to solve the puzzle.

Since all of these components are paper, a home copier could give you 2nd copies. But nothing actually gets destroyed and all the envelopes list their contents under the flap, so you can put things back where they came from pretty easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jereon nugteren
Netherlands
Rijswijk
ZH
flag msg tools
Hi there. All items that are meant to be folded, written on, etcetera have a small "printer" printed on it, meaning you can find this item on the website and print it.

At the same time, 2 expansions are in production and another 4 are under development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcnuggets wrote:
Hi there. All items that are meant to be folded, written on, etcetera have a small "printer" printed on it, meaning you can find this item on the website and print it.

At the same time, 2 expansions are in production and another 4 are under development.

Awesome news on both! I am super excited...my copy gets here tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.