$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Newbie Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Carson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a few issues when we started using the app. Any help would be appreciated.

1. How do we access the item shop? We finished two quests (the intro and a side quest) but still nothing. Our fame is 13.

2. When we get items from the Treasure Chest search item, how do we tell the app we have these items?

3. After we finished our first two quests, the locations on the map can't seem to be clicked on anymore? Is there something we need to do to advance the game first?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You need to go into Tamalir. Once you're in the city, the item shop displays immediately.

2) Rules, p.3 under setup: you're supposed to remove the Treasure Chest card from the Search deck.

3) Not sure about this one, I've not experienced that myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marlowespade wrote:
1) You need to go into Tamalir. Once you're in the city, the item shop displays immediately.

2) Rules, p.3 under setup: you're supposed to remove the Treasure Chest card from the Search deck.

3) Not sure about this one, I've not experienced that myself.

After you visit the city the map repopulates with more quests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.