Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Karnuth
United States
Fleming Island
Fl
flag msg tools
And now we wait.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.level99games.com/17-upcoming/182-trials-preview-w... Got a little Vega in him what with the "wall jump" thing going on, can't wait to see his kit. I think the less said about his chest hair, the better...gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I play him, I can't stop myself from talking like Macho Man Randy Savage, and calling my opponent 'Brother'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonesaw is ready?

Snap into a slim jim?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am eager to play with a Zangief-like beast that you always want to be out of range of, but somehow is always looming over you like a hungry bear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlK wrote:
http://www.level99games.com/17-upcoming/182-trials-preview-w... Got a little Vega in him what with the "wall jump" thing going on, can't wait to see his kit. I think the less said about his chest hair, the better...gulp

Not "wall jump". rope rebound.

And that base:

Come on, sing with me:

"Wardlaw's gonna kill you!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dat clothesline and mustache...and chesthairz. OMG. Yes, Wardlaw is sorely needed in the Indines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Karnuth
United States
Fleming Island
Fl
flag msg tools
And now we wait.
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:

And that base:

Judging by the base name and the style names, I'm pretty sure the only thing listed under "Weaknesses" for Mr. O'Brien would be "subtlety."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although, by the move description, it looks like his clothesline is more of the carrying kind, rather than the head-popping one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
Although, by the move description, it looks like his clothesline is more of the carrying kind, rather than the head-popping one.

Irrelevant. Any excuse for Samoa Joe X Shinsuke Nakamura on Takeover Brooklyn 2 is worth it, no matter how slim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.