Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was wondering IF this should not be possible...via Archangel or Siberia, Vladivostok. SAY cost 2 PP , but 1 PP arrives; Summer / Autumn only....

PR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Uhlmann
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
I think those numbers would over-represent the amount that Britain was able or willing to allocate and also give a big edge to the Triple Entente with more flexibility than they had. Some of what was able to be delivered is built-in to the Russian production and the shipments of munitions and raw materials for big guns is represented by Russia deploying their heavy artillery when the Western Allies achieve A1.

Thanks for the question,

Kirk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. that's fair enough

[ i guess there may have been quite a challenge in the Events to NOT include :0), but i wish there had been a card for the Black sea fleet, which was troublesome to Turkey later in the war. and of course how could you " miss " the Goeben ? ]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.