Subject: Free for Season 1 backers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Linnell
United States
Bedford
NH
flag msg tools
I really need a new badge, avatar, and overtext. GM me with any ideas....
badge
This is the seahorse valley
mb
I'm just trying to figure this out, but it looks like as a backer of season 1, I will automatically get the new kickstarter at the Veteran level. Does anyone know if any action is required from Season 1 backers during this campaign in order to get the free pledge? Has anyone received communication from the Red Joker about it directly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly as it says on the KS page...Backers of Season 1 at the $100 level or more will get this 2nd KS for free.

Why? Because this is the rest of the stuff we already paid for using a 2nd KS to pay for the print run after Iello gave up.

Since Red Joker can't acess the original KS page because its on Iello's account... he has been updating Facebook and now has all of or emails for email notifications too. If you haven't gotten any emails, you may want to contact him through the new KS or Facebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct.

I belive that they are asking season 1 backers to do the 1 dollar pledge so they can purchase the new addons.

but if i read correclty if you were a season one packer you get the veterans pledge, the veterans pledge was basicaly the stretch goals from season1 except the painted minis.. Those aint gona happen IMHO.

I cant hurt to do so so you can get exact answers. I belife the Red Joker has answerd these in the communication thread though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solidhavok wrote:
I'm just trying to figure this out, but it looks like as a backer of season 1, I will automatically get the new kickstarter at the Veteran level.

yes,but not the addons,of course.
for example the crossover add on is a nice one if you have the s1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.