5 Posts

Albion's Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Missing Rules for Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris K
Canada
flag msg tools
Recently I purchased a used version of the game, when I tried to play it I noticed that there were symbols and monsters that were unexplained in the rule book, turns out that the game I bought actually included all of the expansions with it but no instruction booklets for the added content, can anyone let me know where I could acquire the rules or at least give me pointers on how to roll for the extra enemies (witches, demons, etc.)? and also any tips on the board flipping thing, because I'm lost there too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
If no one helps by tomorrow I will try to remember to scan the rules and post them for you. They are very short. I don't think Lynnvander would mind. . . I can't seem to find a link to them.

The basic game is complicated enough for me without adding the board flip rules so I can't help you there, but I think the rules mention how it is done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rowe
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
In order to make time for writing I must give up working or gaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the new enemies function conventionally. Their MC is listed on the Threat card that places them.

The board flipping works like this.

Several new tiles have an "Avalon" symbol that looks like a tower. As a final action for your turn, you can flip the board from here. Counters on the board go to equivalent places (there's a correspondence table in the missing rules set).

Avalon has no ways in or out. You can "teleport" in or out using Docks or Sallyport warp tiles (if any are in play). There's an Avalon Tower symbol within Avalon itself to flip the board back.

One of the new Quests starts with the board already flipped and everyone on the outside, so you have to find warp tiles to get in and flip it from within.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kris, if you want email Cameron at infomancer@lynnvander.com and he will send you a digital and possibly a printed one.

Hope you're having fun in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris K
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you, I'll do that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.