Hide
5 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: about campaign pool rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chengqi Yan
msg tools
Hi, everyone. I finished quest1 yesterday, and I have some question about quest setup of next quest. Rule says ' -One random dungeon card is removed from the dungeon deck for each dungeon card in the campaign pool. All dungeon cards in the campaign pool are shuꀤ ed into the dungeon deck.' I want to ask which cards should be in the campaign pool after quest 1 ? which dungeon card should be in the campaign pool? Some item unspent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think after quest 1 you won't have any dungeon cards in the campaign pool. You might have a legendary gear card and/or a bad guy depending on if you won or lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengqi Yan
msg tools
Thanks! You mean there will be dungeon cards in quests later? Unspent items must be discarded, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Olsén
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After quest one you always have the boss in the campaign pool. If you won you also have a legendary gear card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yancqq wrote:
Thanks! You mean there will be dungeon cards in quests later? Unspent items must be discarded, right?

Yeah, Warpstone card comes up later in this regard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.