Subject: Android scoring app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Schoemehl
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
Hey all, I wrote a simple scoring app for Between Two Cities, to speed up the games I play. I put it up on the play store, you can get it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kschoemehl...

Enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Olivier Fiset
Canada
flag msg tools
It seems to me that entering all cities in the application is way more time consuming than having each player pick a city and score it manually. In our experience, after 10+ plays, scoring is really quick and straightforward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Schoemehl
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
Your friends sound way more math competent than mine I tested this out in a 5 player game; I scored with the app while two others scored the cites manually. I finished slightly before them, and they were off a couple of points on 2 or 3 of the cities.

Also, I was thinking of adding a feature to take a picture of the board and it'd fill in the tiles for you... but that would take awhile to implement and the Taverns would be a problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fern Bymob
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME! Thanks! I will surely try it next time I'm playing the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With your app you just get one number, so the token only moves on the scoreboard once. With everyone scoring their features one at a time (first everyone's shops, then everyone's offices, etc.), the tokens move on the scoreboard several times, so there's a little more drama in whether one city is going to catch another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.