Shafausa» Forums » General

Subject: High Scores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachery Hershberger
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I watched and read a lot about this game online before buying it. Most of what could be found was negative.... but it intrigued me and I kept coming back to it. Eventually I became certain that it was something I had to get. I ordered it on Amazon and my gaming group played our first game of Shafausa this last week.

We agreed that the publisher just seemed to bite off more than it could chew with the production. Trying to create pieces that could accommodate play in 4 languages meant that the text had to be left off the power cards and the only place one can find information is in the rulebook. I put in a significant amount of work/money into making individual player aids for each of the races' power cards and also made 4 aids on the abilities of the buildings to keep around the table. We all agreed that without those house-made player aids the game would have been considerably less enjoyable... but we do think, gameplay-wise, this is a good and fun game and look forward to playing again!

Anyway, my reason for starting this thread is to see what your high scores might be? Our scores for our first game are as follows:

Zack (me), Playing Grisa: 67 vp
Krysta, Playing Luserna: 61 vp
Lake, Playing Sanagal: 61 vp
Hunter, Playing Zugrigra 41 vp

What are your high scores?

-Zd10-1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.