8 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Wave 26 UK release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I D
Wales
flag msg tools
Does anyone have an idea when wave 26 is released in the UK?

There's no mention of it at all on esdeviums site, although waves 25 and 27 are listed...

Need a Voyager!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well if 25 and 27 are listed, I guess you could do the math and figure that it would be sometime in between those two...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I D
Wales
flag msg tools
In an ideal world that would be true, unfortunately living over the pond as it were we are sometimes forgotten! We're quite used to missing out on various waves of various things!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isd_blues wrote:
In an ideal world that would be true, unfortunately living over the pond as it were we are sometimes forgotten! We're quite used to missing out on various waves of various things!

To be fair GW and Mantic are UK based companies so you guys get that stuff before the rest of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I D
Wales
flag msg tools
Mantic I'll give you.

GW, well. Arms and legs to be sold off first, then at least they will distribute overseas.

Hasbro on the other hand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Toomey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi mate. Hope your having a good week . In answer to our question I would guess (hope) anytime now. The last wave was out this time last month. Voyager is a sweet pack. I'm after wanting the Enterprise-B. For enterprise completion and a certain phaser upgrade/errata fodder

All the best and looking forward to our next match. That's twice now you've given me some good ideas . I'll give a shout out to the blog on the next video too.

Cheers ,

Byron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I D
Wales
flag msg tools
Cheers Byron! Had a look at your vids the other night actually - really like the repaint on the Cardassian ships, spot on.

I've heard on the grapevine they might be on release Wednesday, so here's hoping I can find Voyager somewhere!

Definitely looking forward to the next game, every time you two pop down we know we're in for a tough time, I think Q helped me out a bit in this one to be honest.

Hope you're having a good one too! Speak soon & thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I D
Wales
flag msg tools
Just a heads up - they are out! Release date was yesterday! Voyager incoming! Woohoo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.