Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a deck of the blank "make your own" cards from the old edition of Cosmic Encounter. It's approximately half destiny and half regular cards (plain space theme on back), and all are completely blank on the front.

They are opened, but never played with and in quite good shape.

Make me an offer... trade, gg, or cash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love these so that I can make destiny cards for my brown and green hexes. Please, let me know if you still have them =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's too funny, but you're the second person in a week to express interest, after no response for 4 months

However, I seem to have misplaced them I'm still looking around in the hope they'll turn back up. I'll let you know if they do, but the PM I got last week gets first dibs if I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:
It's too funny, but you're the second person in a week to express interest, after no response for 4 months

However, I seem to have misplaced them I'm still looking around in the hope they'll turn back up. I'll let you know if they do, but the PM I got last week gets first dibs if I do.

Whoops! That PM might have been me, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.