$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to post a geeklist wherein I list the alien races in Cosmic Encounter and ask BGGers to rate the different races based on playability. For each race, I would ask the question: How much do you enjoy playing this race? My suspicion is that I would have to create a poll for each race. Right?

Thanks,
Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, cheerfully! You can make a Matrix of choices (one answer per row). The only funny part is that I think you have to make the poll in the forums, copy down the poll number, and insert [poll=330374] (or whatever) where you want it (or cut and paste).

Remember that GLs are narrower than the forums, so you'll need to have fewer choices than in my demo:

Poll
Please choose how you feel about each race from the choices across the top.
Matrix of choices (one answer per row)
  Best Great Good Meh Poor Bad Never! Vote Count
Asgardian 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 100.0% (1) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 1
Betelguesean 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 100.0% (1) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 1
Centauri 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 100.0% (1) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 1
Denebian 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 100.0% (1) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 0.0% (0) 1
Total Voters 1
This poll is now closed.   1 answer
Poll created by Tall_Walt
Closes: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:00 am
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. That may be the best way to do it. I suppose that I could group them by expansion/base game.

I figured out how to do a poll (the forum thingy, etc.). Thanks.

Peace,
Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.