Subject: Roads on map. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marty labarbera
United States
Saint augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
Are there variants or rules for the roads on the map?
If not , how about some suggestions from the designers or play testers.
Also do the forests play a role in movement or battles?
With such wonderful looking terrain on the map there should be a factor that they play in the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about that as I was setting up the game today.

Turns are seasonal, so maybe pick one season for winter and moves are only two areas (winter) unless along a road?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like, since there are rules being developed for villages, that might have something to do with roads as well. It'll be interesting to see what they officially come up with. There is a little road peaking out from behind the mountains of 'The Old Wall' as if that could potentially be a passage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly the goal is to add more to the game in time. We have lots of expansions to flesh out and develop over the next few years, so when we add new expansions, we plan to add new rules and or layers to the game as well. Seasons, roads, and villages all will someday play a roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.