BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: [WIP] Zephyr Wars (2-player card game) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Gillis
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools

Hello BGG, I'm still relatively new around these boards but I'd like to proudly share my small 2-player card game project, Zephyr Wars. I will use the thread for progress reports, comments, feedback, etc.

If anyone is interested in playtesting it please let me know and I can organize a print and play.

ZEPHYR WARS

The 15-20 minute fantasy themed card game for 2 players. Game design and artwork by Max Gillis.

STORY

It is a trying time for the nation of Paytül as Beshi wages a violent and mysterious crusade through their weaker provinces. Paytül is forced to retaliate against Beshi's efforts. Protect your people from the invading nation, or see the crusade to completion.

SUMMARY

Using a combination on Unit cards and Tactic cards, players fight for control of the battlefield. It is a game of strategy and probability, and players must use their resources wisely.

GOAL

The player with the highest scoring battlefield influence by the end of the game is the victor.

COMPONENTS

40 Unit Cards
20 Tactic Cards
10 Rule Cards

DOWNLOAD

Rulebook https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/ZephyrWarsRules.pdf?token=A...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Gillis
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
GALLERY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.