Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What comes with the hunter in Recon, ie is there a counter from the player board. I have been given the figure and deck by a very kind friend who isn't interested in Myth, only Recon, but never thought about whether there should be a token until now ?

I appreciate that there is a long thread about equipment options but is there any concensus at all about what works well or is most in line with "official" intentions ?

Thanks
Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DrProfHazzmatt
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Riding the Kickstarter hype train since 2015.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like the only thing you're missing is the hero token that tells you what the base stats are for the Hunter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Hunter comes with a player board token. Note that it, and the new Heroes introduced in Journeyman, are not in the special metal tokens. They only come in the standard 2mm chipboard material found in the retail copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your friend should have the hero token somewhere in with his Recon stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Also does anyone remember from the PM, are the Hunter JM cards an add-on, and, if so, how much they cost.

I am reluctant to try to access the PM at the moment in case it triggers any issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Posco wrote:
Thanks

Also does anyone remember from the PM, are the Hunter JM cards an add-on, and, if so, how much they cost.

I am reluctant to try to access the PM at the moment in case it triggers any issues.

They were an add-on for $5 (just for the 10 Hunter JM cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fscx
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
Posco wrote:
Thanks

But the Pledge manager has been closed for new Add-on's for almost a year now. Unless they open it up for additional purchases you have to wait to see if they are offered from the Mercs website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
fscx wrote:
Jude wrote:
Posco wrote:
Thanks

But the Pledge manager has been closed for new Add-on's for almost a year now. Unless they open it up for additional purchases you have to wait to see if they are offered from the Mercs website.

True.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A while ago I asked Nikki if there might be a chance of adding extra items at wave 3 (I realised an extra set of monster cards would be really helpful and I had overpaid on postage at that time)... And the answer was that it might be possible.

I am definitely not that optimistic (particularly with all the staff and distribution changes and the continued delays to wave 2) but you never know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of extra items, the Blood contagion box in the Mercs Recon KS has 2 tiles with Myth on one side and Mercs on the other. I hate that because had they printed one tile with Myth on both sides I could keep that in the Myth box. I'd like to find a spare set of those tiles. The Myth tiles are very interesting, but the Zombie game on mercs looks like more fun to play so I keep them there.

Annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.