Subject: The Trouble With Tribbles OP Strategies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian B.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Build ideas, strategies, etc. What are you thinking about running? No Kor/Worf CS of 11 this month!

Instructions:
http://wizkids.com/attackwing/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/201...

I'm always fond of OPs with Planet Tokens since it opens up more fun strategies. Borg maybe since most of the map is range 1-2 now with the planet.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been 17 days since I posted this and I'm still curious, especially since our TwT OP is a week from tomorrow.

Has anyone played it here on BGG? I enjoyed the Batrep video posted earlier, but I don't see a reason to lower your shields/move Tribbles after watching that video. (unless you're out of arc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it isn't impossible to take Kor/Worf. You don't have to put tribbles on their ship but you would have be careful of people beaming them over to you.

Using things like Projected Stasis Field to or Klingon Tractor Beam to lover someone's shields and beam over lots of Tribbles to them could be fun.

Unless all your ships are Klingon the penalty for the Tribbles isn't all that bad. So the best strategies I would suggest is keep your shields up to avoid getting other peoples Tribbles. Also if possible I would avoid beaming any tribbles to the planet because of the bonus points. Maybe setting up one of your ships to just over load on tribbles would be a good idea. Other than that the usual builds should work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt I
msg tools
mbmbmb
Most people put all their tribbles on a small sacrificial ship. They used it for mines or to disrupt the opponent's formations and then either let it die, or just kept harassing the opponent with it for the rest of the match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.