GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,666 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Baseball Highlights: 2045» Forums » General

Subject: Deluxe Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Just picked up the deluxe edition with the seven expansions I believe. How much else is there? There is tons of extra space in this box! Not sure why it had to come in such a big box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
rudis21 wrote:
Just picked up the deluxe edition with the seven expansions I believe. How much else is there? There is tons of extra space in this box! Not sure why it had to come in such a big box!

I have Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Super Deluxe Edition with the 16 released teams, all sleeved, and it fits perfectly in the box. The newly release international teams won't fit...gonna need a bigger box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
rudis21 wrote:

I have Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Super Deluxe Edition with the 16 released teams, all sleeved, and it fits perfectly in the box. The newly release international teams won't fit...gonna need a bigger box.

Ya I only have 4 complete teams (Boston, New York, LA & San Fran) Also I was mistaken, I bought the Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Super Deluxe Edition. I guess I can see if I sleeve it the box size being necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The original plan for the insert was to provide for two things: that sleeved cards fit; and, that if a player wanted a tournament set up for up to eight players, they could comfortably fit in two whole games into the one box for easy transport. It does both of these jobs very well.

As it turns out we have exceeded expectations in terms of new cards. I do have everything in one box (including the promo), but some of the final Starter Teams are still in shrink and not in sleeves.

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.