Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't received shipping notice yet and made an inquiry. Turns out I had completed my pledge manager entry, but (somehow) not "confirmed" it, so it's been sitting there "incomplete".

I'm sure this won't apply to everyone, but it might be worth a check. The pledge should say "confirmed" at the top of your pledge screen.

Turns out my Xenoshyft was in the same state, so I think there's an easy-to-miss button somewhere along the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine says COMPLETED and there's also this message above the address form: Shipping has commenced, and your address may not be altered at this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
It's also worth noting that CMON may not ever send you the shipping info. I'm signed up with FedEx, and got messages about my shipment from them last week (scheduled to be delivered tomorrow in the Seattle WA area), but haven't gotten a message from CMON. So, just because you haven't gotten an email from CMON doesn't mean your package isn't heading your way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jaysix ereighter
msg tools
Thanks for posting!! I also had an incomplete pledge. I had to complete the shipping payment form below the address form. I think I saw the green submit button with the check mark on it and to me that indicated it was complete!

Interestingly, completing the payment form causes the bottom submit button to dissapear but no matter how many times I confirm my address, the upper button does not go away...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did just get mine finally, so if you didn't make a mistake with your pledge-manager, they're still trickling out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.