7 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Excalibur Expansion - Complete rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scott jacobsen

Utah
msg tools
OK, I am sure the cards could still be tweaked, but I have play tested all of them and feel comfortable enough with them to post the Full Expansion all in one place. Big thanks to all those who took the time to give me input on the cards as I posted them. It was super helpful in getting them balanced and worded right so that they play well. Still feel free to let me know if you see things that need to be fixed. So as it shook out the full list of card in this Expansion is:

HEROS

Captain Britain
Cerise
Longshot
Meggan
Nightcrawler
Pete Wisdom
Phoenix (Rachel Summers)
Shadowcat
Widget (Sidekick)

MASTERMINDS
Arcade
Gatecrasher
Mojo

VILLAINS
Crazy Gang
Technet
Wildways
Warwolves (Henchmen)

SCHEMES
Welcome to Murder World (Arcade)
Boost Ratings for Mojoworld Sweeps Week (Mojo)
Capture the Phoenix (Gatecrasher)

NEW KEYWORDS

Phoenix Force: If you play 2 Phoenix cards in one turn you must KO a hero (hand or discard pile) that costs 4 or less. If you play 3 Phoenix cards in one turn same effect as above AND you must KO a hero (hand or discard pile) that costs 5 or more. If you don't have a 5+ cost hero KO your highest cost hero (hand or discard pile).
Longshot: At the start of your turn before you play any non-LONGSHOT cards, you may elect to use the LONGSHOT effect (assuming any required condition is met) instead of the normal card effect. Otherwise play as normal. A particular LONGSHOT effect can only be used once per turn, other cards with the same LONGSHOT effect must be played as normal.
Half-wit: -2 attack for every instinct hero you have in play.

Here are the cards...

Captain Britain

Cerise

Longshot

Meggan

Nightcrawler

Pete Wisdom

Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Shaddowcat

Widgit (Sidekick)

Crazy Gang

Henchmen Alternate

Technet

Wildways

Warwolves (Henchmen)

Arcade

Gatecrasher

Mojo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M.

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Well done sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome work on these. Saw a minor typo on the Mojoworld scheme card the last line reads

"Evil Wins: when muderworld viewership reaches 150 million."

I figure that should be 'Mojoworld'?

Or Mulderworld! I love the X-Files!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott jacobsen

Utah
msg tools
jeffcuetis wrote:
Awesome work on these. Saw a minor typo on the Mojoworld scheme card the last line reads

"Evil Wins: when muderworld viewership reaches 150 million."

I figure that should be 'Mojoworld'?

Or Mulderworld! I love the X-Files!

Ha! Yep. I will fix that. I suppose that is what happens when you are simultaneously designing murderwolrd and mojoworld schemes. And I am certain it isn't the only spelling/wording error in the bunch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott jacobsen

Utah
msg tools
UPDATE: I went through last night and fixed a bunch of spelling errors and other wording issues...there were more than I am proud to admit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Under the Expansions Tab.

Well done. One of the books I collected back in the day. Brought back some memories.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott jacobsen

Utah
msg tools
RangerRob24 wrote:
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Under the Expansions Tab.

Well done. One of the books I collected back in the day. Brought back some memories.

thumbsup

Awesome. Thanks for all the effort to keep the database current. That is a serious effort and serious asset.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.