$5.00
$15.00
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously I have no use for the FA tiles and characters in this box so I'm looking to share the price with someone. Anyone interested please respond here or PM me and we can work out the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poor
United States
Dexter
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sent a Geekmail to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles de Rais
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat as Baker, any locals (BE or NL) to trade (I haven't bought the expansion yet, but would) or share price with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W

South Dakota
msg tools
I also had Forbidden Alchemy. I picked up this expansion today and would be willing to part with the Forbidden Alchemy half of it if anyone is looking for just that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also only have Forbidden alchemy. Feels kinda silly buying this expansion when I own half of it already.

Not the smartest of moves FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Nelson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
Obviously I have no use for the FA tiles and characters in this box so I'm looking to share the price with someone. Anyone interested please respond here or PM me and we can work out the details.

I'm in the same boat as well...feel free to PM and possibly work something out.

My portion of the expansion is no longer available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
I have Call of the Wild content available from the Suppressed Memories set as I had CotW expansion for 1st edition.

If anyone is missing those (i.e. only has Forbidden Alchemy), I'm willing to sell them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
It was my life, like all lives, mysterious and irrevocable and sacred. So very close, so very present, so very belonging to me. How wild it was to let it be.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for just the Call of the Wild half if anyone has that or if anyone wants to go "halvesies" with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.