samuel johnson

Indiana
msg tools
my names Sam and this is the first time i have reached out on the forums for help with a game that i have created. it will be a 20" wide by 30" long game board with a 2"by 2" grid pattern overlaid on top of the graphic. I'm looking for a battle field scenery mostly grass lands some tree graphics will be ok but the main graphics will be the walls that need to be placed 4 grid blocks in ( under the black cups)I'm ok with the wall graphic extending into half the blocks on either side of it, but no more. i will attach a picture of a very early prototype. the cups you see could also be incorporated in the graphics as warriors fighting each other putting faces on the cups would be fine and a symbol of some sort to differ between to the two sides but leave the colors of the cups the same. use your imagination this will be a game for college students. the blue cup will be the king on either side and the pink the queen the two black cups behind the wall near the king and queen cups are knights the black cups in a row are of course the castle wall and the red cups in the front are the fighting warriors. if this small project interest you please reply and let me know what your thoughts are and how much you would want for the graphic design and the rights to use the graphic however I please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.