Subject: Is this game for sale? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can you buy this game? I have found Battle for hill 218 online but not Sector 219.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Your best bet might be to pick up the newly-released Ogre: Objective 218 based on the same game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
songbird wrote:
Your best bet might be to pick up the newly-released Ogre: Objective 218 based on the same game.
You will probably have more luck than the KS backers!

Still waiting for my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
songbird wrote:

I did pick up the Ogre version and it is great. I know that supply works differently between Sector 219 and Orge but I like the different troop types in Sector 219

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Bring up the section that shows who has this for trade. Then geekmail them and see if they want to sell.

Or, update your subscripyion to include Geeklists and Selling. It may be a while, but you will get notice. I was lucky enough to catch the right auction at the right time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was kind of hoping the new guys running Your Move Games would be active on Board Game Geek to find out the planned release date or if they had done for sale already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Lund Thomsen
Denmark
Kgs. Lyngby
flag msg tools
I picked up a copy at my FLGS (Faraos Cigarer, Copenhagen) yesterday.

(Sadly, The Battle for Hill 218 flew under my radar until it was too late, and I've never found a geekmarket listing that would ship outside the US.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.