GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
20 Days Left
I just bought the German Version. Is there anywhere rules translated to English? I can see that it is very simmilar to Blokus but there are some additional stuff. Could someone summarize the rules?
The game is indeed a Blokus clone. The differences are:
1. The board has symbols showing how the playing area should scale down with the number of players.
2. Five pieces have changed from the original Blokus and now feature triangular edges. Pieces with the triangle can share a space with a piece of another player and you are even allowed to place them so that the edge touches the side of your own pieces.
3. Winner is the player with less penalty points. Each square that makes up a remaining piece counts as 1 penalty point, each triangle counts as half point. Ties are resolved counting the value of each piece, according to the table shown in the rule sheet.
- Last edited Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Jan 4, 2017 6:20 pm