Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin T
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Completely forgot to post this earlier! We will be running from now until 12am+ tonight!

WHAT - Make new friends and join us at Algonquin College for board game meetups that are completely FREE of charge! We have a growing collection of board games for everyone to try.
This meetup is open to anyone, student status is NOT required.

WHERE - Algonquin College.
Robert C. Gillett building. Room E209 (Second floor above Starbucks).

WHEN - Every Tuesday Night.
6:30pm - 12:00am+ (We may go later if people want to stay longer).

PARKING - HUGE back lot beside the Robert C. Gillett Building that's free after 5pm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonq Fgc
msg tools
For KanataCon this Friday, I cannot be able to be there until 3pm. Any of you still down to go?

Edit: I won't be able to be there until maybe 5 or 6pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wood
Canada
flag msg tools
That's fine, I can make it out for that time, I'll also be going on Saturday. I think you said you're not able to make it out on saturday at all right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonq Fgc
msg tools
I can go one of the days, either tonight or tomorrow. If I go tomorrow it would be from start to 230pm. For today I am going to try to get through this work and get there earlier I'll post up when I'm leaving, if I can get out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wood
Canada
flag msg tools
OK sounds good I'll check back here every so often. Or send me a Facebook message if you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonq Fgc
msg tools
I will be there before 5 I Think. I am just looking up location and directions then I'm leaving to the con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wood
Canada
flag msg tools
OK cool I'll head out soon then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.