Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
From my understanding, every third movement, the Maniac has to place his pawn on the board to indicate where he was three moves ago or right now (depending on the chapter being played).

My question is, is the maniac pawn only placed there to indicate position to the other players, and then removed from the board until the next movement reveal turn, or does it stay on the board and is merely shifted to the new position when the next reveal happens?

The reason I'm asking is that some of the videos make reference to the Maniac's pawn rarely being on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Does it stay on the board and is merely shifted to the new position when the next reveal happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
Geremy wrote:
Does it stay on the board and is merely shifted to the new position when the next reveal happens.

If the pawn is in a lighted space, and you move away and move back to lighted space with the pawn, do you have to inform that you moved to that space again if the pawn is already there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.