Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Announcement: Neanderthal and Greenland (2nd edition) are both sold out. I have no more copies in my warehouse. As usual when my games sell-out, the free market price has shot up about 4X. And for 30 years all my games have always sold out.

However, I have discovered that I accidentally sent an extra copy of both Neanderthal and Greenland (2nd edition) to a customer in Sweden. If anyone is interested in these copies, I can have them shipped for my normal sales price listed on my site (I think 32 euros each) plus shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on the succesful games may the successes continue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Neanderthal today actually to carry me over until bios:origins and PaxRex release.

Congrats Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Zinnboni
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Phil,
I'd be interested in the pair if they are still available. I have a US address and an outstanding order with you if you wanted to leverage that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, these are sold now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hanacek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
RE: OK, these are sold now.
Czech version of this fantastic Phil´s game is still available.

I suppose that a very few people here will be interested. But in rare cases if you are interested due different front cover or card icon language independency, please contact me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tan
Malaysia
Cheras
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky to snag the last copy of Neanderthal from Phil Thanks for the note in the email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Kendrick
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For anyone looking to get a copy before the price starts to go up, you can find Neanderthal on Amazon or at Funagain games right now.

It's a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, late to the party, but I'm a little confused. I just acquired Neanderthal from another BGG user. It is the 2015 first edition that BGG has registered. But in the OP, the second edition is mentioned.

So, is there a second edition and what are the changes between editions? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
Sorry, late to the party, but I'm a little confused. I just acquired Neanderthal from another BGG user. It is the 2015 first edition that BGG has registered. But in the OP, the second edition is mentioned.

I believe the (2nd edition) in the OP is referring to Greenland only, not Neanderthal and Greenland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Petdoc wrote:
Logus Vile wrote:

I believe the (2nd edition) in the OP is referring to Greenland only, not Neanderthal and Greenland.

Of course. Reading comprehension skills FTW! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
Announcement: Neanderthal and Greenland (2nd edition) are both sold out. I have no more copies in my warehouse. As usual when my games sell-out, the free market price has shot up about 4X. And for 30 years all my games have always sold out.

SO are you planning reeditions of these games?
Maybe together in Not-So-Big-Box edition?
There is quite a big overlap in compomnets of this particular pair of games. They differ "only" with cards, placards, and slightly in count of orange/white/black disks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.