Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm starting a replay of the 2014 Season and I'll be posting the results here and if anyone wants to join me and play some games if you have the 2014 season , let me know and feel free to do so , the game is a lot of fun !!!! First game of the season is a clash of powerhouses , Seattle Seahawks X Green Bay Packers .
1st Half stats :

Seattle Seahawks 21 X 7 Green Bay Packers.

Passing:Aaron Rodgers 13/23 117 yards 8 rushing yards
Russel Wilson 16/22 193 yards

Receivers :GB Packers- J Nelson 3/6 26 yards; R Cobb 5/9 46 yards 1 TD; D Adams 2/3 23 yards; A Quarless 1/2 11 yards; J Starks 0/1; J Boykin 2/2 11 yards 1 Fumble.
Seahawks- D Baldwin 6/6 86 yards; J Kearse 5/8 16 yards; M Lynch 1/1 7 yards; P Richardson 1/2 6 yards; L Wilson 2/4 24 yards; Lockette 1/1 54 yards 1 TD.

Rushing:GB Packers- E Lacy 8 Att 43 yards; J Kuhn 4 Att 15 yards; A Rodgers 1 Att 8 yards.
Seahawks- M Lynch 8 Att 39 yards 2 rushing TDs; R Turbin 5 Att 30 yards; C Michael 1 Att -3 yards; R Wilson 1 Att 9 yards.

Defenses: Green Bay 1 sack; Seahawks 1 sack and 1 Fumble recovered.
The second half is about to start , GB Packers need to risk a bit more on offense and try to stop the rushing attack of Seattle. The Seahawks need to keep pressuring the opposing QB and keep running the ball well .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Robbins
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also post it on the plaay.com delphi board.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/plaaygames/messages/?listMode...

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.