Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per topic. This was confirmed in comments by Mighty Boards. They said that only KS-exclusives (if any exist - none do right now) will not make it into the retail box.

And there's always the off-chance that the game never hits retail, but I figure if it's good enough, it will.

Personally I don't care for exclusives, but I do need a reason to pay (more) now vs pay (less) later.

So, as a prospective backer, does this matter to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If the game were slightly less awesome, no backer perks would kill it for me and I would wait for retail. I know there is a lot of hand wringing and teeth gnashing involved with exclusives, but I look at them as a show of appreciation to those who are willing to support the project before it becomes a reality. As it is, with limited resources, if something equally amazing comes along and I have to choose, the game with perks wins every time, as I can pay less later for the exact same content of the other option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
RE: Exclusives - They said they are working on something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Zammit

Mosta
msg tools
There are some KS Exclusives which have been announced/unlocked. Those will not be in the retail box (if retail is going to happen at all - still no plans about that except for retailer pledges in the campaign).
All other stretch goals will go into the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter exclusives are nice extra's which I really apriciate. It don't have to be with 10-20 exclusives but like 3 mini''s or so it would be a nice gift to the community that helped them putting the money and the name together. So far I am very happy how thing work out at the moment! Great theme, great mini's and yet the first KSexclusive hero , with dashboard etc. at 100k.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the only stretch goals not going in the core box are the KS exclusives items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.