Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Frazer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One of the more popular files in the LotR:LCG section is the scenario rules cards made by
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
but it's been languishing for awhile. (No judgement there! I'm very much looking forward to Gloom of Kilforth!)

Fortunately Tom made the photoshop file that he used available. Unfortunately I'm pretty terrible at photoshop. I managed to cobble these together in the time allowed by the 7-day Creative Cloud trial.

You can find the file here, though you don't actually want the zipfile at that location. Instead check out the Dropbox links in the file description for PNG versions of these cards in both standard and PrinterStudio dimensions.

If you've already printed out the cards Tom created, you don't need the duplicates I've included there. Most of them are completely identical though I rearranged some text in a few instances.

For the new cards I did: I didn't put rules that weren't scenario-specific on the cards. Mostly those are keywords that have become generic (e.g. Valour, Siege, Secrecy, etc.)

That means a fair number of the cards I made are rather blank. If you've got suggestions for good artwork to add to them let me know. Also, if you find typos or other problems with the rules, let me know that, too.

Here are some samples

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.