Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
What happens if Map of North America is drawn during the French action phase instead of the Historique phase?

1. Delay its effect and apply it in the following turn?

2. Apply its effect in this turn if no battles (and thus no initiative rolls) have already occurred because its effect should be applied at "the first Battle this turn"; otherwise delay its effect and apply it in the following turn?

3. Apply its effect in this turn if no battles (and thus no initiative rolls) have already occurred because its effect should be applied at "the first Battle this turn", otherwise discard it since it is "impossible to fulfill" (6.2 note 1)? (FWIW this is what I'm currently leaning toward, trying to interpret things literally...)

4. Apply its effect in this turn if no battles (and thus no initiative rolls) have already occurred because its effect should be applied at "the first Battle this turn", otherwise delay its effect to the following turn?

5. Apply its effect on any remaining battles this turn?

6. Apply its effect on any remaining battles this turn, unless there can be no further battles (because the French have 0 AP or have no leaders), in which case it is discarded because it is impossible to fulfill (6.2 note 1)?

7. Something else I'm not thinking of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Desaintcannat
France
Saint cannat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure but i think this cannot be possible...it's a card that can be only drawn during the historique phase....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Gilloudelambesc wrote:
I'm not sure but i think this cannot be possible...it's a card that can be only drawn during the historique phase....

I'm not sure I understand what you mean; every card in the deck could be drawn during the French phase (via one of the French leader's abilities, and via at least one of the French actions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.