Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » News

Subject: Klingon Civil War - Info and Prizes posted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shrouded In Mystery
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://wizkids.com/attackwing/star-trek-attack-wing-klingon-...

A few cards I was able to make out with some deduction:

Sela (7, cost 4, 1 talent, admiral) - Action: When defending this round, the attacking ship cannot spend or benefit from a Scan token that is beside it nor may it spend a BS token that is beside it against your ship.

Other Romulan captain (cost 3) - something about adding a Tech, Weapon, or Crew slot in exchange for another slot.

Gowron (? cost 3)- If Gowron has been assigned to a Klingon ship and it has been destroyed you... all of your attacks... if ??? ... attack die.

Klingon Crew Guy - During the roll defense dice step, you may discard this card to reroll up to two of your defence dice. If this card is on a Klingon ship, you may disable this card instead of discarding it.

? Command - During the combat phase, when it is your turn to attack, you may discard this card to wait until all other ships have finished their attacks. If you do so ... your first attack ... this ability.

Duras (? cost 4)- something about hits and crits at range 1

B'Etor (4, cost 3, talent)- A friendly ship in range 1-2 may use the action or ability of your Talent card as if it were assigned to that ship. If Lursa is the captain of you ship you may ? ? of your Crew upgrade slots of this card and gain +4 to your captain skill.

Lursa (? cost 3)- Something about Cloak and Sensor Echo. She also has the same second part but for B'Etor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted previously, but it was under General!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1631083/klingon-civil-war-s...

Bortas will be nice... Sela might make the warbird very desirable!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pedro_ak wrote:
This was posted previously, but it was under General!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1631083/klingon-civil-war-s...

Bortas will be nice... Sela might make the warbird very desirable!

Have mixed feelings on Sela. She's not so dissimilar from Hathaway-Worf.

Which I used in one of my last OP events - USS Excelsior with shields down pops Hathaway-Worf as its action (enemy had me TL'd with a BS token). Fine, instead of a 5-dice attack with BS and TL they roll 4-dice attack with neither.

Crit
Crit
Crit
Crit

Well...awesome. Thanks, Worf. That was totally worth my action for the turn. ?At least it wasn't five crits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's painful when that happens, but I don't know that "can the RNG screw me anyways" is a very good measure of a card's quality. For example, I've rolled two hits on a TLed Thalaron (and I said "well, that was a waste of points," but that's only kind of true).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sweet prizes, another named Vorcha... Sela's Warbird would have been a really nice normal release instead of a limited grand prize though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shrouded In Mystery
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MaximumDT wrote:
Pretty sweet prizes, another named Vorcha... Sela's Warbird would have been a really nice normal release instead of a limited grand prize though.

Agreed.

I think Sela could be handy in the right build. I'm currently picturing her paired with Mendek to give her BS while denying it to her attackers. I'm hoping the Warbird is nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MaximumDT wrote:

There is always the possibility that we will get a retail version as well. The Devoras was announced and pushed back for the repaints.Hopefully it will be released next year when the repaints are finished. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Sela and another Mendak, after all it was his ship. But the prize Sela will do for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.