GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,520 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Leaving Earth» Forums » General

Subject: custom solo board gets an update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Koinsky
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I uploaded a new version of the solo board for the base game with cosmetic modifications and the new information needed to use it with Outer Planet expansion.
It's approximately the same size as slighlty larger than the previous one (see picture in a comment below) but still fits in a A3 format.

Thanks a lot to Joe Fatula for his amazing and inspiring game and permission to digress from his wonderful looking original art and share the result on BGG.

The file is pending approval and should be available in the file section, at some point: Custom_solo_board
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks amazing Koinsky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shiny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Durango
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What size would we print it out at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koinsky
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It's basicaly a A3 format, although it's fairly easy to choose to resize it according to the printer you will have access to.
The spaceships' shadows are the only parts that have a specific size in regards of the game's pieces.

It's slightly larger than the previous one :

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for this koinsky and Joe for allowing the distribution.

I am really keen to play more OP expansion but it really tests the limits of my available table space. A custom mat like this will allow me to get a lot more time with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry L
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
He who games with the most dice wins.
badge
I + I = 0
mbmbmbmbmb
It is superb. Really amazing.

I notice one error: You do not test the Suborbital Flight hazard when moving from Suborbital Flight to orbit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koinsky
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ooops! You're right! And that was also in the first version. I assume no one noticed it before (including me) since SubOrb hazard was tested - if needed - during the Earth to Sub Orb maneuver before entering the Orbit maneuver....
Thank you for the comment. I'll keep it in mind and will correct it if I upload a new file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.