$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Nicolas Leuenberger
Switzerland
Winterthur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Never trust your fellow Spy! Especially if they claim to have set a bomb timer to a specific time!

Agents of F.U.S.E. is a bluffing card game for 2-5 players that takes 20-30 minutes to play.
The players each control a group of secret agents, members of the Federation of Unaffiliated Spy Experts (F.U.S.E.). Together, the agents are supposed to blow up a secret weapons factory. They place a bomb and set the timer to 100 seconds.
But trust is weak at F.U.S.E.. Every group suspects the others of working for the enemy. So an agent has to look at the bomb timer and tell the others, how many seconds remain. The next agent has two options: Trust him and further reduce the timer, or mistrust and reveal the timer. If the previous agent was lying, he’s eliminated. However, if he was telling the truth, the agent who wrongly mistrusted him gets eliminated.
Players who lose an agent send their next agent into the field - every agent having a unique special power.
When a player runs out of agents, they are out of the game.
The last player still having agents wins the game.

I'd be very happy if you'd try my little game. You find the PnP here - 56 cards on 7 pages (low ink variant included): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1J5OmgkxSMLOXRwOEdfLVByNk...

I'm looking for a first general feedback - would you play this game again?
And I want to know whether my game differenciates itself enough from it's spiritual predecessor Mia.

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that FUSE is also the name of another popular game that came out just last year, I'd consider changing your game's name to avoid confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Leuenberger
Switzerland
Winterthur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I know. I'm sure I'll come up with something else. But first I have to know it's a game worth pursuing ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.