Lancaster: Big Box» Forums » General

Subject: Queen Games, you shipped the wrong item rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom thumbs
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I backed the kickstarter and i roughly went through the shipping box when i got it and put it aside. Now i realize that i got the Fresko german version of the game instead of english. So far, i didn't get any help/answer from QG. If anyone related to QG reads this, can you please help me?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shocked, I say, shocked, at the idea Queen Games could screw something up and then refuse to respond.

SHOCKED
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs Smith
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
This is my chance to convey something meaningful! Darn. Wasted it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it the Fresco Big Box provided as a replacement for Edo? If so my understanding is that the only Fresco option was for the German version (I think some of the Alhambra options included English/multilingual, but fresco was only offered in German).

The components are language independent, you just need English rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom thumbs
msg tools
mbmbmb
The pledge itself was getting mutliple Big Boxes (lancaster, escape, fresco) and Edo+ exp. I'm not aware of any "replacement". Yes all the other games are multilanguage but fresco came only in german...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs Smith
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
This is my chance to convey something meaningful! Darn. Wasted it.
mbmbmbmbmb
tomthumbs wrote:
The pledge itself was getting mutliple Big Boxes (lancaster, escape, fresco) and Edo+ exp. I'm not aware of any "replacement". Yes all the other games are multilanguage but fresco came only in german...

I see, different situation then. I didn't back Fresco Big Box initially, but for many of the Lancaster Big Box orders they ran out of copies of Edo that were meant to be included, so they offered us a few options for replacements. One of the options was the Fresco Big Box, but they were very clear that it was the German version and that no English versions were still available. If your original pledge included an English version of Fresco Big Box, then yep, they've sent you the wrong thing. I hope they get back to you to fix it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.