Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of this morning (USA EST) there were a few early backer slots open(5 of them). Just in case any one was looking to get in at a discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 13 as of right now. What's going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh better not start bleeding out, I want this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. I don't understand what's happening. I love the theme, you can mix heroes from Season 1&2, miniatures now seems more appealing. But we are going up and down like a yoyo. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its not an issue, every KS has a hickup. what was weird about it is the 9 spots opend up right after update 11. I am asuming it was a group of folks who wanted something else.

I like that tha campaign is not going crazy with outlandish goals.

Those who want the game will fund it..

we have recoveres several of them as of this morning.

AND now we get a new fig!.. at 44k !!..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that a lot of backers are waiting for a "Full Season 1" add-on.
I'm not able to find the third expansion and I'm looking for the 4 Kickstarter miniatures.
A "Full Season 1" add-on can be a great solution to my problem.
Even better if they can make a single big box (expansions are space-consuming).
I hope they will make it available soon, it can boost up the total amount of KS.
I know that you can find the Season 1 box at lower price, but I'd like to throw my money into the KS: The Red JOKER is doing a great job trying to give us this Season 2.
I know that everyone wants more (and different) miniatures, but scenarios and super-villains (even with the same, recycled miniature) means more replayability and a better gameplay.
Maybe backers are waiting for more Season 2 related material, but I'm here mainly for the Season 1 and the possibility to play with more heroes, so it's ok for me.
And they are really honest with the prices, I think that the price/stuff ratio is very good.
Probably backers are saving their money due to the other KS, there are a lot of miniature games arriving.
I hope The Red JOKER is reading this: thanks for this Season 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atraangelis wrote:

AND now we get a new fig!.. at 44k !!..

it's not a fig.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I just backed it, but I am completely uncertain about which, if any, addons I might want. I have nothing else in the series already, so the special kits are not useful to me, though I might get them if they would have resale value later or enable me to cheaply use an old version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.