Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for fun, here's a preview of some of the games.

Ankhs (1-0) @ Gorrilas (0-1)

This is an interesting start to the season for the Ankhs. It's not every day you face off back to back against two top blitzers. But that didn't seem to phase them Week 1. Zephyrs had an incredible game on both sides of the ball, the highlight of which was that 50 yd route pass to get the first score of the game. But the thing I'm most interested is the ability of the Ankhs to turn short plays into huge gains. They did really well dodging tackles and making excellent cuts throughout the Reapers game, and Mack Two will definitely have many opportunities to show off against the Gorillas defense.

But on the other side, the Gorillas look tough. Coming off a skill-less loss to the Bulls, they are looking to win their first game of the season. And they've got the tools to do it. Zephyrs may have had little time in the pocket against the Reapers, but that's nothing compared to what they'll be facing in Trailer. Trailer is arguably the best pass rusher in the league, and so Zephyrs will be under a lot of pressure. But the one thing that worries me is this: Trailer generally has to commit to one side of the field. So expect to see lots of handoffs to Two throughout the game. If I were this Gorillas team, I would definitely try to corner blitz from the other side of Trailer, forcing quick, often long throws from Zephyrs. You got to force an error, or the Ankhs will just walk all over you. But you can't count out Elliot Manly. His screen passing will be a huge weapon in this game, because his quick screens can beat this Ankhs team on the outside, where they have no skills, and hopefully the quick passes will get them enough yards. Expect to see Manly's card come up first nearly every play.

Prediction: Gorillas

Tridents (0-1) @ Kittens (1-0)

Harry Danders is on fire. Like even by his standards. His 80 yards Week 1 doesn't look too impressive, until you realize that that was the Kittens only offensive play. He could have easily done a lot more damage. But his defensive play last game is what interests me the most. That sack on Fortune to win the game proves that he's got what it takes to pull off some really fun blitzes. And it all starts with the stellar blocking of Lover and the line. They pulled off so many full successes throughout the game, which allowed Danders to penetrate early and force some risky passes from Fortune, which eventually led to the interception TD that sealed the deal for this Kittens team last week.

And with this fired up Kittens team at home, it's going to take a lot to beat them in 7 on 7. And I just don't think that the Tridents are up to it. Let's put it bluntly: they stunk against the Ragnarok. Mary Iota went down twice, the line just couldn't open holes for Edwards, and the receiving core was nonexistent. Bruce and Money did nothing, and the coach has already spoken about how he wants to get them away from the line, especially Money. You could claim that they only lost because of the fumble, but on 4th and 35 if there was no fumble, with the way they were looking, I would not have put any money on it. The only player who did well was Edwards.

If Edwards keeps up this type of play, he could very well win the MVP. 135 rush yards, 40 receiving, and a TD in his last game. Line not forming holes? George just found his way anyway. Particularly of note was his 30 yard run late in the game. He took it to the outside, but there was literally no blocking at all. So he just forced his way down the sidelines, much to the surprise of the Ragnarok. He would have even picked up more, had the modifiers not made his spin move useless. If Iota can get the receivers to form some sort of pass game, and Edwards keeps up the good work, perhaps the Tridents could scrape together a win. But I'm not seeing it.

Prediction: Kittens

Jack O' Lanterns (1-0) @ Pit Bulls (1-0)

Let's be honest. Both of these teams won by sheer dumb luck. Jacks winning the coin toss in Ot and Pit Bulls getting lucky on a fumble, a failed sport check by Danforth on an INT, and a lucky field goal is all that won the game for them. So this is the chance to prove themselves for both teams.

This is definitely going to be an interesting game. While the Pit Bulls offense vs. the Jacks defense will be pitiful to watch, it will be interesting to see how the Jacks react to facing the Chain Link defense. Odds are pretty good for them.

If there's one thing the Jacks are good at, it's the quick pass. Get the ball off from Sesentayseis quickly, and get it to Blellow as fast as possible. And with the tendency of the Pit Bulls to blitz, I don't see them getting much done. Expect a slow, sloppy game from the Pit Bulls.

Prediction: Jack O' Lanterns

Trucks (0-1) @ Griffons (1-0)

The Trucks are looking to play their first game with skills, and definitely this will be difficult for them. But if there is one thing that Week 1 taught us, it's that Gerald is impossible to stop. No matter where he was, the Warriors D could not stop him. They didn't even have to run once (though Plumber did run it himself when flushed out once). But do the Trucks have a better chance?

They sure have a better D. Plumber is going to be in pressure all game. The issue is though, I've seen the Griffons pull off a pass on one card. And Plumber is good at leading his receivers against the admittedly slow Trucks D. And on the other side, the power running is going to be a lot harder with Knees roaming the field. He can make a pretty good tackle even on Stop with just one teammate and a Bench Boost. At this point in the season, I have trouble picking anyone against the Griffons, and the Trucks just seem to be countered by the Griffons too much.

Prediction: Griffons

Omegas (0-1) @ Bighorns (1-0)

There's no way that less than 35 points are scored this game. Bighorns scored 24 when they slugged it out against the Pandas, and the Omegas offense looked promising despite scoring just seven against the Kittens.

The Bighorns have a very balanced offense, with two strong RBs and a Pocket Passer. On the plays that Manly does decide to pass, I'd expect a lot of time in the pocket, considering the poor blitzing of the Omegas demonstrated in that one play last week. The thing that the Omegas will have to remember on D is this: Cover the Outlets. The Bighorns will probably line up with both David and Keen in the backfield, and so there will be ample room for a corner blitz. Which is exactly what the Bighorns want. Draw the D, then dump off the ball to one of the backs, and let them do the rest. But on the other hand, not blitzing gives Manly the ability to demonstrate his big play potential. But blitzing allows for easy Jukes by David.... The list goes on.

On the other side, the Omegas did look really good last game, but for one problem: Fortune can't pass. He threw one pick last game, but could have easily lost more, if not for lucky scatter rolls. But they have been doing a good job of mixing up their plays, often slotting Erickson as a receiver and/or running the ball with Marvin. If Fortune can put together some nice drives and not make mistakes, the Omegas have a chance.

This will definitely be a slugfest, and the first team to make a mistake will probably lose. But after last week, I'm inclined to believe that it will be Fortune who makes it.

Prediction: Bighorns
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pymont
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably not going to be able to play many games this week or next week. I guess I could (badly) solo another one or two if you don't have much more interest.

I'm working on print and play pixel block players and my own pitch so that I can really show off this game to some of my friends. I've had to order some stuff for the pitch in particular which might take around 10 days to get here.

Rules should hit this weekend and then I'll get this stuff made in the next week or two and really be ready to convert a few more people before the end of the KS campaign and hopefully contribute a lot to the MFL in weeks 3 & on.

In particular my brother and I will be going to all of the games in London again this year so we will probably try and play through those. (Although I'm a bit reluctant to print the stuff for the Yellow Jackets until I know their missing player numbers, I'm guessing a 33 based on Stroud, Henderson or Boselli and a 7 based on Mark Brunell, but hopefully we'll find out soon!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hughes
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if I should start a new thread or not, so I'll just put this here for the time being since it'll probably get some eyes on it.

I see quite a few folks are playing this game and I'm wondering if there are any PnP files out there, other than the quick start rules, and two teams in the files section?

I am sooo on the fence with this game. It looks amazing. I've watched all of Brent's vids, read all the forums, etc. and I want to back this game. I'm super impressed with Brent's decision to cancel the original KS and reboot it. Tough call, but I think it was the right one. He has obviously put a TON of work into this game, and in watching the vids, it shows. The game just works.

My only hesitation(s) is/are, one, my wife will probably never play this with me (there is a caveat here though, wait for it...), two, my buddy that I would play with, we only game in person about once every three months (if we're lucky). So, the caveat with my wife. Sunday is my bday, so I'm thinking, if I PnP this bad boy I can say, as we're watching NFL games and having a beer or three, "honey, it's my birthday, we're going to play this game, and you're going to love it!" Oh those sneaky "it's my birthday you have to do this whether you like it or not" requests from your loved one, bwhahahahahaha!!! devil

So, I can easily PnP this with what I have (rules, Bighorns and Pitbulls players). I'll just need to make up some cards (easily done) and put together a grid for the field, but, I wanted to ask if there are any "official" PnPs out there that include the cards and field? Or, do you get the PnPs when you back on KS? If so, I'll do that.

Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pymont
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Osyrn wrote:
So, I can easily PnP this with what I have (rules, Bighorns and Pitbulls players). I'll just need to make up some cards (easily done) and put together a grid for the field, but, I wanted to ask if there are any "official" PnPs out there that include the cards and field? Or, do you get the PnPs when you back on KS? If so, I'll do that.

I'll PM you my 'extra quickstart' rules gathered from the main thread. To this you need to add:
- official quickstart rules from the files section;
- the players from the files section, as you already mentioned;
- a grid, 1 inch squares 13 wide x 24 long (2 in each end zone, 1 square per 5 yards for the main field)
- two cards with each player number on them
- two dice
This will let you try the game out, for sure. It's not quite complete, but enough to get a feel and have some fun.

You will get everything from Brent when you back on Kickstarter. You get a digital copy at the end of the KS campaign (=October) and the physical copy later. So definitely back the KS, you can go for digital-only if that's what you prefer, it is $10 I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll probably have to fall behind on this for awhile until people start signing up more. I was hoping that we would get more participants when the rules went up with the KS, but...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First result of the week!

OMEGAS (1-1) 28, BIGHORNS (1-1) 21
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Toenail21 wrote:
First result of the week!

OMEGAS (1-1) 28, BIGHORNS (1-1) 21

Looks like someone is learning how to wrack-up the points! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
59 4 76(!!) 14 7 52
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Tyrants (white) @ Big Cats (blue), game in progress. Rex Surewin (white 77) takes the jet sweep around the left edge when the Big Cats leave a gap after Tom Earl (white 66) double motions from left WR to right WR. Surewin ends up gaining two Fire tokens (yep, it's Inferno Mode!) from Early Celebration before finally scoring. White #60 at center crippled the Tyrants' chances late in the play to generate actions; celebration mostly depended on blown actions by the Big Cats.

The Big Cats responding play was a sweep by Mark Fault (blue 7, and no testing the Tyrants pass defense here). It looked like the Tyrants had him well-contained in the backfield (generating pressure twice), but it collapsed when Tom Earl's tackle attempt was a face-planting critical failure (after the Tyrants blew some Fire tokens to get Earl into tackle range, no less). The Cats were limited in their ability to generate Fire of their own due to the lack of cards from defensive pressure -- had to score before the Tyrants could run off 4 or 5 consecutive actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ANKHS (2-0) 24, GORILLAS (0-2) 21
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lomn wrote:

Tyrants (white) @ Big Cats (blue), game in progress. Rex Surewin (white 77) takes the jet sweep around the left edge when the Big Cats leave a gap after Tom Earl (white 66) double motions from left WR to right WR. Surewin ends up gaining two Fire tokens (yep, it's Inferno Mode!) from Early Celebration before finally scoring. White #60 at center crippled the Tyrants' chances late in the play to generate actions; celebration mostly depended on blown actions by the Big Cats.

The Big Cats responding play was a sweep by Mark Fault (blue 7, and no testing the Tyrants pass defense here). It looked like the Tyrants had him well-contained in the backfield (generating pressure twice), but it collapsed when Tom Earl's tackle attempt was a face-planting critical failure (after the Tyrants blew some Fire tokens to get Earl into tackle range, no less). The Cats were limited in their ability to generate Fire of their own due to the lack of cards from defensive pressure -- had to score before the Tyrants could run off 4 or 5 consecutive actions.

Dang man, that's a nice spreadsheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
59 4 76(!!) 14 7 52
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TYRANTS (2-0) 21, BIG CATS (1-1) 14
Inferno Mode

Tyrants take the opening kickoff. Big Cats win the #7-vs-#77 initiative roll to sack the QB before he can unload to #60 Ken Chance, all alone down the sideline. On second down, #77 Rex Surewin takes the ball to the house for an 85-yd TD and plenty of pre-score celebration when the Big Cats' defense is confused by pre-snap motion (illustrated above).

Big Cats take their first timeout to guarantee two plays before the half. No attempt to test the Tyrants secondary, but the ground game looks pretty well bottled up until Ken Chance crit fails the tackle near midfield and Cats #7 Mark Fault sprints into the end zone. No early celebration as the Cats' bench was completely bare at the end of the play.

Only one time cube is left, so the Tyrants burn both of their timeouts to set up the two-minute drill. The Cats blow the play up in the backfield with consecutive strip-sacks! Surewin goes down first, but the ball falls to #66 Tom Earl, who then lands on his own fumble when he's hit next. Near-disaster!

On second down, each team lights up the field when Cats #6 Curtis Warmer and #60 Chance are both ON FIRE! Surewin gets the ball out to Chance before Warmer can arrive for the sack, and the race is on! Warmer is dropping dirty hits on Earl in the backfield to generate actions, but Chance keeps trucking downfield. Finally, Cats #62 just misses the tackle at the 10 yard line (roll 5, +1 for using a fire token, for a fail at 6) that lets Chance score with no time on the clock.

HALFTIME: TYRANTS 14, BIG CATS 7

The Cats take the ball to open the second half, and a crit fail Juke by #7 Fault opens the hole for #60 Chance to turn the corner and sack #6 Warmer. It's not just a sack, Chance handsprings for the showboat points and extinguishes the burn! Note: This play, and probably another one or two, are misplayed -- Juke requires that the player have the ball; what Fault actually performed here was a Shake, which he doesn't have. I didn't catch this one in time. Oops!
#60's initial position is in pink italics to illustrate the
key opening when Blue #7 fell down rolling snake eyes.

On second down, #60 Chance uses his FIRE to start slamming Cats WRs for bonus actions. #7 Fault gets caught up in traffic — he's just spun out of a sack that would have gone for a safety when #66 Earl pops the ball free and it bounces right to #77 Surewin. Surewin passes up the immediate score to high-step across the field, trusting that Chance won't be letting anybody through to tackle him. All that showmanship gets #66 Earl ON FIRE!
'B' marks the path of the fumble. White 77 moves up and
around rather than immediately running right to score.

With the clock running down and a two-score lead in hand, the Tyrants shift to a deep zone. The game ends with a deep ball from Warmer and Fault wins the initiative roll over Surewin to gain position to make the catch -- a trademark spin move and he's left Surewin in the dust on the way to the endzone.
White idled with do-nothing linemen activations here, but should
have reacted #60 further deep to keep him relevant to the play.
Tyrants coverage avoided by throwing deep to an open square and
allowing Fault to run under the ball.

FINAL: TYRANTS 21, BIG CATS 14
Tyrants #77 Rex Surewin is the Player of the Game, but Chance's recovered fumbles are the Hidden Highlight.

Stats:
TYRANTS
#77 Rex Surewin: 85 yds passing, 85 yds rushing, 1 TD pass, 1 TD run, 1 fumble recovered, 1 defensive TD
#60 Ken Chance: 85 yds receiving, 1 TD catch, 1 sack, 2 fumbles recovered, ON FIRE
#66 Tom Earl: 1 forced fumble, ON FIRE

BIG CATS
#7 Mark Fault: 100 yds rushing, 70 yds receiving, 1 TD run, 1 TD catch, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
#6 Curtis Warmer: 70 yds passing, 1 TD pass, ON FIRE (extinguished)
#46 Player: 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
#62 Player: 1 sack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Harstead
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NormandyWept wrote:

I'll PM you my 'extra quickstart' rules gathered from the main thread.

Could you PM me those extra rules as well? Just made my playmat and cubes last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SUSHI (2-0) 17, WARRIORS (0-2) 14

Alas, if only the NFL was like this.

Highlights:

Sushi are down 7-0 in the first half with the ball. Marina gets sacked for 15 all over the course of a single pair of cards!

Sushi are then backed up on their own five. They use 31 to block, getting a full success, allowing Marina to throw to an empty spot for +3 (this is still the first card) Super catches it, and runs it 95 yards for the TD!!!

3 minutes left, no TOs for the Sushi. Down 14-10. Marina is sacked for 15!

They have one play to get a 95 yard TD. And miraculously, they do. The bad D play of the Warriors combined with two failed tackles lets 71 get the score.

Notes:

Baby was doing some excellent pocket passing.
Knockowski is a crap RB.
Bonkers is really more of a support player, doesn't really do much.
Marina is quite good once you figure out the general strategies of the game (this was my first time with the Sushi my first game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephen:

That spreadsheet is OP. How did you make it? Perhaps you could post it on the Geek?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
59 4 76(!!) 14 7 52
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just column widths, row heights, backgrounds, and borders. Make the cells roughly square and center the content horizontally and vertically. Font colors handle teams. The clock was a quick "How to track cubes" fix - pink are potential TOs, and I switched them to red when the timeouts were used. The block font (SF Collegiate) is left over from an Ogre project. It's the same thing I'm using for my scouting card concept.

Recommendations:
I made a "roster" row for each team's cards so that I could copy/paste it back to the bench for each play.

I numbered the bench area 1-16 on the top row and used http://random.org's sequence randomizer to sort that list for pressure discards (read left to right, delete first two available cards).

I used random.org's standard integer tool to get d6 triples: 3rd die always Playmaker, 1st/2nd Offense/Defense when necessary. Just have a system.

edit: I'm not sure it's worth pushing through the BGG file process, but here's the download if people want it.
http://stephen.rochelle.name/files/field.zip (11k)
Doesn't have any active content at all, doesn't implement any rules, just matches field/clock/bench dimensions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pymont
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played:

IND Omegas 28
DEN Bighorns 21

NO Ankhs 24
NYG Gorillas 21

SEA Tyrants 21
LA Big Cats 14

MIA Sushi 17
NE Warriors 14

Standings

To be played:

NYS Spaceships
BUF Pills

DAL Bulls
WAS Engines

SF Lumberjacks
CAR Pandas

TEN Tridents
DET Kittens

KC Chefs
HOU Rattlers

BAL Ninjas
CLE Banditos

CIN Jack O Lanterns
PIT Pit Bulls

TB Trucks
ARI Griffons

ATL Falchions
OAK Reapers

GB Greenbacks
MIN Ragnarok

JAX Yellow Jackets
SD Revolt

PHI Regals
CHI Monsters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That man, is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Also, new result!!!

In a messy, turnover ridden game (in fact the Pit Bulls lost the ball seven times, only recovering it four of those times), the Jack O' Lanterns managed to walk all over an underperforming Pit Bulls offense.

JACK O LANTERNS (2-0) 28, PIT BULLS (1-1) 0

Interestingly enough, Ron Woodsman (tackle +1) had many chances to stop the defensive TDs of cincy, but failed every tackle he made (0/4 on the game for tackling, three of which on offense).

The Pit Bulls never made it past their own 45.

The Jack o lanterns only had the ball on offense for two plays (one drive)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pymont
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toenail21 wrote:

I've not contributed any games, so thought I'd help out in a different way if I could! I'll try and keep that up to date.

Also hoping to have a print & play copy ready within a week and start getting some games done to help us catch up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NormandyWept wrote:
Toenail21 wrote:

I've not contributed any games, so thought I'd help out in a different way if I could! I'll try and keep that up to date.

Also hoping to have a print & play copy ready within a week and start getting some games done to help us catch up.

I'll be chipping in with Lumberjacks Pandas and Regals Monsters after I finally defeat The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Nightmare Deck: Conflict at the Carrock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LUMBERJACKS (1-1) 38, PANDAS (0-2) 21

Yes, this was a very high scoring game. Only two run plays all game. QB Read is so OP!

REGALS (1-1) 21, MONSTERS (0-2) 14

Interestingly enough, QBE didn't really run it much. And Mack Koi had 170 yards and two receiving TDs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pymont
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played:

IND Omegas 28
DEN Bighorns 21

NO Ankhs 24
NYG Gorillas 21

SEA Tyrants 21
LA Big Cats 14

MIA Sushi 17
NE Warriors 14

CIN Jack O Lanterns 28
PIT Pit Bulls 0

SF Lumberjacks 38
CAR Pandas 21

PHI Regals 21
CHI Monsters 14

Standings

To be played:

NYS Spaceships
BUF Pills

DAL Bulls
WAS Engines

TEN Tridents
DET Kittens

KC Chefs
HOU Rattlers

BAL Ninjas
CLE Banditos

TB Trucks
ARI Griffons

ATL Falchions
OAK Reapers

GB Greenbacks
MIN Ragnarok

JAX Yellow Jackets
SD Revolt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CHEFS (2-0) 13, RATTLERS (1-1) 7

TRIDENTS (1-1) 21, KITTENS (1-1) 7

Both of these were really fun games, and will probably have many highlights in my Week 2 highlight reel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We really need the last two previews to get on with the season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Toenail21 wrote:
We really need the last two previews to get on with the season!

SPACESHIPS are up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.