Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Cortnik
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say teleportation, while it costs two prayer points, it does not take a movement away. So, if I place a marker on the movement space on my player board, and I move one troop from a pyramid to an obelisk, then:

1. I still have one movement capacity for that particular troop, right?

2. I cannot use my movement for a different troop, right?

In other words, if I move by way of teleportation and do not want to move the troop any further, then even though that movement technically did not count for the one movement capacity, my turn is over anyway? Hope this makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hellohooray wrote:
The rules say teleportation, while it costs two prayer points, it does not take a movement away. So, if I place a marker on the movement space on my player board, and I move one troop from a pyramid to an obelisk, then:

In other words, if I move by way of teleportation and do not want to move the troop any further, then even though that movement technically did not count for the one movement capacity, my turn is over anyway? Hope this makes sense.

Yes to both questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmb
hellohooray wrote:

And even more. If you have the ability to teleport from an obelisk, you can, for example, teleport with an army to a temple, leave a soldier, teleport the rest of the army to another temple an then move. And if you have in addition the capacity to move more than one space (e.g. you have the beetle) you can teleport, move, teleport, move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matheus Affonso
Brazil
Porto Alegre
RS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the right combo, you can even use 1 move action to leave 1 unit on every single temple on the board without spending a single prayer point or movement point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.