BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Oh, come ON! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Hate_Song_of_the_Perpetually_Aggrieved [+] [View All]
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
(yawn) 68-year-old drinks too much coffee, not enough water Stop the presses....

You know it could be that Billy Boy just did what, I dunno, EVERYONE does on occasion -- uses a word that you suddenly realize minimizes or overdoes the point you're trying to make. B Clinton may have an Oxford education and all that, but at heart, he's still just an Arkie redneck like my dad's side of the family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Yea no way that was edited for time. Also, I thought she had pneumonia? Was she dehydrated or does she have pneumonia? Christ, the Clintons can't tell the truth if their life depended on it.

She has a form of pneumonia that sucks the excess water out of the rest of your body and then drops it into your lungs. It's a tough one to survive.

BJ, MD

Fucking idiots.

Hey.... how about that document dump on Scott Walker and the Club for Growth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
blush ONLY the Clintons & 'Farva' could make: "a darker Man *blush*!" Although a few of Y-O-U were within 'contention-boner' considerations... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your point is not lost on me, Drew. You're saying Hillary is sick and has been hiding exactly how sick she is.

I'm saying I'm voting for Clinton if she's sick or dead. Keeping Trump out of the White House is that important to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So realy and over many many years she does not drink enough water in hot weather, and it is a mystery to her doctors what serous health condition could cause it.

maybe because they think it is nothing serious and are mystified why anyone thinks it is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Your point is not lost on me, Drew. You're saying Hillary is sick and has been hiding exactly how sick she is.

I'm saying I'm voting for Clinton if she's sick or dead. Keeping Trump out of the White House is that important to me.
President Kaine, Still works for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillary is so sick, that instead of going to a public hospital when collapsing, she will go to Chelseas apartment.
Presumably to do some sort of spell casting ritual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Also, I thought she had pneumonia? Was she dehydrated or does she have pneumonia?

Why would it be one or the other? One complication of pneumonia is dehydration due to fever or loss of appetite and thirst.

If someone told you they had the flu, then later said their fever was better, would you call them a liar since they didn't say the flu was better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Hillary is so sick, that instead of going to a public hospital when collapsing, she will go to Chelseas apartment.
Or she was not that sick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Because no one goes to the hospital for pneumonia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Because no one goes to the hospital for pneumonia.

Not all cases of pneumonia are the same, some people do not need to go to hospital.

HILLARY CLINTON SO SICK SHE HAD TO HAVE A LIE DOWN= CLOSE TO DEATHS DOOR!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we actually look at what he said, when she get's dehydrated she gets sick. Makes sense, your immune system is degraded, you pick up bugs easier and it becomes a downward spiral to pneumonia. My take away is she doesn't take care of herself when she is working hard and ends up paying the price. I'm still not voting for her, but I think that it is a stretch that she is on the verge of death any time soon. Bill and her handlers need to get her to stay hydrated. Larry the Lobster makes it simple. Always Be Hydrating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Once again we have two Clintons in one. The one who is chronically dehydrated, and the one who brags about drinking lots of water. Well, which is it?

Wait! This may BLOW YOUR MIND: maybe she fibbed about drinking lots of water.

It's hilarious what you guys get hung up about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess what doctors say to due when you get pneumonia: drink lots of water. I wonder why that is? I suppose because dehydration could be an issue? That's AMAZING.

But doctors are part of the vast Left Wibg conspiracy, so who knows...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Once again we have two Clintons in one. The one who is chronically dehydrated, and the one who brags about drinking lots of water. Well, which is it?

Wait! This may BLOW YOUR MIND: maybe she fibbed about drinking lots of water.

It's hilarious what you guys get hung up about.
Not to mention there are people who think they are drinking alot of water, but they aren't. They also are drinking diuretics in flavored drinks like coffee and pop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Also, I thought she had pneumonia? Was she dehydrated or does she have pneumonia? Christ, the Clintons can't tell the truth if their life depended on it.

Also, once they'd settled on the pneumonia excuse, first the pneumonia was non-contagious, then suddenly it was so contagious that several of her staffers got it, too. GET YOUR DAMN STORY STRAIGHT!

Again, there's no conflict here. There was a respiratory infection that ran through her staff. This happens often where I work. Kids also just went back to school and they are EXCELLENT vectors for disease.

Hillary then developed a pneumonia as a consequence of the respiratory infection. Old people do that.

Pneumonia is not contagious. But the underlying cause, the respiratory infection, would be, but that may have either run its course already or be under treatment and thus not infectious anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:

Seriously! I don't get it. This makes voting for Hillary more-and-more palatable all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
slatersteven wrote:
Prez.Kaine WERE you naught able as you're ""brother's upkeeper"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
:what: Prez.Kaine WERE you naught able as you're ""brother's upkeeper"?
Only at weekends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
slatersteven wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
Prez.Kaine WERE you naught able as you're ""brother's upkeeper"?
slatersteven wrote:
Only at weekends.
whistle ...AT 'Bernie`s', no doubt'! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
:what: Prez.Kaine WERE you naught able as you're ""brother's upkeeper"?
slatersteven wrote:
Only at weekends.
:whistle: ...AT 'Bernie`s', no doubt'! :zombie:
That is when we socialize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
slatersteven wrote:
That is when we socialize.
wood"4"zombie? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
The second issue is her health and if she can run for President. Now your side certainly made a big deal about this regarding McCAin and his age too.

The criticism in 2008 was never about McCain's age. Nobody was arguing he was too old to do the job or unable to do it because of his elderly ways. The point in 2008 was that McCain thought that Sarah Palin, an incompetent and self-absorbed nincompoop, was a suitable replacement for him in the event of his death - which, given that he had about thirty years on his opponent, was statistically more likely.

The slam on McCain was about his judgement in choosing Palin as a running mate given the not-minute possibility of his own demise. That was entirely fair game. In comparison, Hillary has picked Tim Kaine, who - you might not agree with his policy positions, but the dude is clearly intelligent and capable of doing the job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hillary died from drinking orange flavored Tang several months ago. This latest episode is her body double. You guys need to keep up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.