Popular Tags: [View All]
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fake.
that clip shows nearly 20secs of time where there's not even a single person running to jump on it and say they've traveled to the moon
...oh come on guys, would I really be the only one with a dumb smile chasing after it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but then I turned myself around.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is strangely satisfying watching cars get run over by such a beautiful planet.

Edit: I take back my 'satisfying' comment because after reviewing this video I can't help but notice that it cuts off just before the biker is engulfed by the moon and just before the car filming the moon rolling towards them gets fully engulfed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny O aka Johnny Soul
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Harvester of eyes, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
A woman with an education degree once asked if the astronauts passed any stars on the way to the Moon. It was in the early 70s when astronomy was in its infancy and Pluto was still a planet so I didn't laugh aloud to her big boobs face. Instead I mansplained the space size and distance thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.