Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan McHugh
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Hello, all.

I live in Morningside Heights, NYC, and I'm looking for New Yorkers who share my passion for GMT Games' COIN series.

I currently own all of them (except Andean Abyss), and would love to arrange to play on a regular/semi-regular basis at my apartment.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Let me know if you might be interested.

Best regards,

Brendan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Shellito
United States
Hollister
California
flag msg tools
designer
no, not the Hollister on the tee shirts. that place does not exist.
badge
Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.nycwargames.com/

You might check out these guys, when I lived in NYC I gamed there a lot. I saw/played a fair number of the COIN games there.

http://www.nubrandgaming.com/

This place opened right before I moved away, but I know a lot of the people I played with play over here a fair amount now.

Either way, they are good ways to hook into the NYC gaming community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Mirror
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
buenaventura wrote:
Hello, all.

I live in Morningside Heights, NYC, and I'm looking for New Yorkers who share my passion for GMT Games' COIN series.

I currently own all of them (except Andean Abyss), and would love to arrange to play on a regular/semi-regular basis at my apartment.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Let me know if you might be interested.

Best regards,

Brendan

Hey, I'm in Brooklyn, but willing to travel. So far I've only played Falling Sky, LoD and Cuba Libre but I'd love to play, semi-regularly. I'd say I'm most well versed at Falling Sky, then CL. LoD I'd need half a game to start better understanding the strategies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.