Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Is there a resource available to search for sponsored Fellowship events? I live in Atlanta, GA, USA. There is likely to be one available around the city, but I can't seem to find anyway to find this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet posting here may help. No Web page I know of, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is a good place to start: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/224332-atlant...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! I just sent Raven's Nest a message to see if they have spots open for their event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Stephenson
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple Madness in Braselton, GA applied, but I haven't heard that they have a response yet from FFG. As an aside, if there are LOTR players in Gwinnett/Hall who would like to meetup and play there, I'd be interested in working out a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Meeple Madness is actually just down the road from me, but I didn't think they were doing the Fellowship event. Would be a welcome surprise, though! I'd definitely sign up.

I'm all for a LotR LCG meetup. Later evenings and weekends work best for me. I have a young son, so I'd probably be limited to meeting up once every couple weeks at best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Fritz
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Similarly, I'm curious if there is a fellowship event in Boston. Anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Number Six
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Seattle area event?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Turner
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
Roll for the Guru
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just checked a couple FLGS's in the St Charles area (St Louis,MO suburb). No luck finding one so far, so if anyone has some info that'd be great. I'll check that community thread posted above too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules
msg tools
mb
Numbsix wrote:
Seattle area event?

There will definitely be a Seattle area event. I believe it will be at Uptown Expresso in West Seattle. They also have a dedicated every other week group who plays there. If you want to get more information and have facebook, look up Pacific Northwest LotR LCG.

sakoguru wrote:
Well I just checked a couple FLGS's in the St Charles area (St Louis,MO suburb). No luck finding one so far, so if anyone has some info that'd be great. I'll check that community thread posted above too.

There was a thread about St Louis itself here. However, it looks as if it won't be happening. However, they also mention in that thread that it is confirmed to be happening in Kansas City if you want to drive 4 hours and they still have room. I'd suggest reaching out to:
Gene Moore
(lwdgames)
who was the one to deliver the news about the Kansas City one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Numbsix wrote:
Seattle area event?

I'll try to find time tomorrow to call Uptown and find out. I checked a couple stores in the South Sound (Olympia/Tacoma) and didn't get any response beyond "We'll look into it."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared M
msg tools
mbmbmb
VTSvsAlucard wrote:
Numbsix wrote:
Seattle area event?

I'll try to find time tomorrow to call Uptown and find out. I checked a couple stores in the South Sound (Olympia/Tacoma) and didn't get any response beyond "We'll look into it."

Somebody did this last year and it was awesome. I made a custom Google Map for people to add their events.

Search for your local store and click "Add to Map."

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xfoFJXoy6keRJBP3NnCB7XvWrT...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.