Subject: Legendary South Park (Complete Set) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Disclaimer
South Park can be crude, vulgar, and sometimes offensive. While I have tried to avoid anything that may be too extreme, this is still South Park, and with it comes some of that crudeness, vulgarity, and offensiveness. As a result, if you dislike that sort of content or South Park, then this isn't for you. Otherwise, enjoy. Critique and comments are very welcome.

With that said, I now have everything ready to post for the South Park expansion I've been working on. This is meant to be able to be played as a standalone, but can function alongside Legendary itself. For this set, I've pulled from all past seasons of South Park, but a great deal of them were pulled from "The Coon Trilogy".

I plan on continuing to expand on this. I am currently working on a Stick of Truth expansion, and an Imaginationland expansion (which will include ManBearPig and the Christmas Critters). I'll post those in time. For now though, I hope you all enjoy.

KEYWORDS

Grudge
Grudge appears on Villain cards and it is listed with an effect. When you defeat a Villain with Grudge, you do not put it in your Victory Pile. You first take that card and put it in front of you, where it remains until it is defeated a second time. At the end of every one of your turns, (after drawing a hand of new cards) you will activate the Grudge effect of all Villains in front of you in the order of your choice. While it is in front of you, only you can fight it, other players cannot and it is not considered in the city, nor is it considered one of your cards. The same rules apply to a Mastermind with Grudge, but a Mastermind with Grudge that is in front of you must still be defeated for players to win. Once a Villain or Mastermind in front of you is defeated, you then put it in your Victory Pile.

Immortal
Immortal is a keyword that appears on hero cards to protect them from KO effects. When a card with Immortal is KO'd from your hand or discard pile, then you can return it to the bottom of your deck at the end of your turn. This is done after drawing a new hand of cards. This doesn't protect the card from being KO'd from your deck (such as from a Feast), or from the Hero Deck, or the HQ.

Loyal
Loyal appears on Villain cards followed by a +Attack Number. It means that if the Mastermind leads that Villain, its Attack increases by the listed amount.

Pissed Off
Pissed Off is a keyword that appears on hero cards and is followed by an effect. When you play a card with Pissed Off, you check your hand and discard pile for a Wound. If you have one and reveal it, you get the Pissed Off effect of the card.

Raid
Raid appears on Villain cards, and is accompanied by a city space and an effect. It means when that Villain is moved to the listed city space, you activate its Raid effect. It does not matter how the Villain was moved to that space (normal Villain advancement, a Hero card etc.), it only matters if it was moved to that city space.

Basic Cards

Schemes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Heroes

Coon and Friends

The Coon (Eric Cartman)

Tool Shed (Stan Marsh)

The Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski)

Mysterion (Kenny McCormick)

Mint Berry Crunch (Bradley Biggle)

TupperWear (Token Black)

Mosquito (Clyde Donovan)

Iron Maiden (Timmy Burch)

Super Best Friends

Jesus

Joseph Smith

Buddha

Laozi

Krishna

Seaman

Unaffiliated

Captain Hindsight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Henchman Groups

Villain Groups

Cult of Cthulhu
(2 copies of each)

Mad Celebrities
(1 Copy of each card)

Servants of Satan
(2 copies of each)

Cartman's Toys
(1 copy of Polly Prissypants and Clyde Frog. 2 copies of the others.)

Chaos Cronies
(8 copies of the "Hidden Cronies" card. 2 copies of all others.)
Chaos Cronies work different than other Villain groups. When you choose to play with them, you will shuffle the 8 Hidden Cronies cards into the Villain deck. Then you'll shuffle the other 10 Chaos Cronies cards, and place them facedown next to the Villain deck. Cards in that stack are not considered in the Villain deck. You only reveal a card when told to by one of the Hidden Cronies cards. All Chaos Cronies (including the Hidden Cronies) have 5 Attack. Basically, the Hidden Cronies represent the actual Chaos Cronies so that you never can be sure just what their fight or escape effect will be until it triggers. When defeated, the Hidden Cronies are removed from the game, while you put the revealed Chaos Cronies in your Victory Pile.

Masterminds

Cthulhu

Satan

David Blaine

Scott Tenorman

Professor Chaos

The Coon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Simply amazing........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work! I haven't looked through all of it yet, but I would like to commend your effort and what I have looked at has been done very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Love the new key words! I like how it's still super themed too!

Any more planned? Imagination land expansion would fit in pretty well and I think I would pay to have PC principal leading the PC bros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Glad people are liking it.

fostorial wrote:
Any more planned? Imagination land expansion would fit in pretty well and I think I would pay to have PC principal leading the PC bros.

I'm actually working on an Imagination Land expansion as I type this. Was doing Stick of Truth also, but more focused on the Imagination Land at the moment. However, my mind wanders, and while I do one thing, I get an idea for another so I switch to that until my mind wanders back to the original thing.

Am planning on doing a "Fractured But Whole" expansion, but that game got pushed from December to March, so I won't be doing that until I actually get and play the game, which is disappointing because a lot of the characters have superhero personas in that game that haven't had them yet on the show (particularly Wendy, Craig and Tweak).

PC Principal has been requested by others as well, so I'm definitely looking at adding him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Was pretty sad when it got delayed. Stick of Truth was surprisingly good!

Wasn't a fan of PC principal at first but by the end of the series he was one of my favourite characters!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Graves
Canada
Cloverdale
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome work.

If I was wanting to PnP this, is there a pdf of all the images posted anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Buckarooo wrote:
If I was wanting to PnP this, is there a pdf of all the images posted anywhere?

I've submitted the complete set for the files here. Once (if) approved, it will have all cards in pdf format. I made sure to separate them so that someone not wanting to print off the Bystanders for example, wouldn't have to wade through the pdf to find which pages to print off. Instead, Heroes have their own pdf, Villains have their's, schemes etc. Since cards such as the Bystanders and Wounds have no functional difference to those in Marvel Legendary, someone wouldn't have to print out those things unless they really wanted to.

I also took the opportunity to correct a few things I noticed wrong on cards as I was creating the pdf files. For one, the Blainetologists losing condition only triggered when they escaped, and they were meant to be something that was always a risk (as it is more in line with how they were on the show). Other than those, I noticed a few clipping errors in some of the images. They've also been corrected
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Bruns
Germany
flag msg tools
Fantastic work. I love how u captured the essence and feel of the show on those cards and mechanics. Brilliant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Graves
Canada
Cloverdale
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome work. Thanks for sharing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is awesome.. I've never done a PNP before though, what's the best way to go about it? Is there a guide on here somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
This is awesome.. I've never done a PNP before though, what's the best way to go about it? Is there a guide on here somewhere?

Thanks! You can try reading the BGG PnP wiki guide here (https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Print_and_Play_Games).

When me and those in my gaming group have ever done PnP before, it's usually nowhere near the level of what that guide entails. We usually just print it onto either regular paper, or card stock paper. Then we sleeve it and depending on the thickness of the paper (or card stock), we slide an old unused card behind it in the sleeve (usually a MtG card such as those ad cards they include in packs or a basic land card of which we have tons that are unused). That's just a cheap done and done way of doing it, but it works for us, and we have no problem with it.

I should mention that the PnP file for this that was submitted here in the files section was created for landscape printing method as opposed to portrait. I had created separate PDF files for each of the types of cards (Heroes, Masterminds, Villains etc.) This way if someone wanted to only print off the heroes for example, it would be much easier to do so, and they wouldn't have to worry about all the other types of cards. Likewise, if someone wanted everything except the Bystanders, they wouldn't have to fiddle with what pages to print off, as the Bystanders have their own PDF file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.