Andrei
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks!

First, if this question is against the rules here, I apologize and I will delete the thread, no problem.

Now, I want to sell my Star Wars Imperial Assault collection (I need money for something else). I have the base game plus wave 1 to 5, complete (including the small and big expansion, and dice pack).

Should I try to sell it all together, as a package? Or should I sell them individually? Which option has a better sale value? (not more money, but a better chance to sell them quickly)

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
coroner wrote:
Hi folks!

First, if this question is against the rules here, I apologize and I will delete the thread, no problem.

Now, I want to sell my Star Wars Imperial Assault collection (I need money for something else). I have the base game plus wave 1 to 5, complete (including the small and big expansion, and dice pack).

Should I try to sell it all together, as a package? Or should I sell them individually? Which option has a better sale value? (not more money, but a better chance to sell them quickly)

Thank you!

Package of course. It's a hot commodity, and selling it all at once will be a great boon to someone wanting to get into the game.

If you nickel & dime it out, your shipping hassles will take a lot more of your time, and you may get stuck with some expansions that no one wants to purchase individually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, you're probably not gonna get what you paid for it, particularly because the game is still mostly widely in print.

But if you put it all together as a package, I think you could fairly ask 150-200 bucks for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, guys. Yes, I don't expect to get what I paid for, that's for sure. I love the game (one of my few 10s), but ... c'est la vie.

OK, package it is! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.