Popular Tags: [View All]
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just kidding. I just wanted to start a new thread about buying multiple copies because there were only 6 already on the first page.

Oh, and is this game still dead? And what's with the ratings?

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cafin8d wrote:
Just kidding. I just wanted to start a new thread about buying multiple copies because there were only 6 already on the first page.

Oh, and is this game still dead? And what's with the ratings?

goo

Thank you. I guess I don't get it. The LCG/ECG/DCG format is not that new and there is plenty of information out there about how many cards come in each set/expansion/whatever.

That being said I am going to buy seven copies of Dunwich because I heard that all the adventures in all the copies are different. No core sets for me, I have my imagination.

Edit: DCG is Dead Card Game, which this is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miloshot wrote:

That being said I am going to buy seven copies of Dunwich because I heard that all the adventures in all the copies are different. No core sets for me, I have my imagination.

ooooh so this is the CCG of LCGs??? yes!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
please delete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phaelen2003 wrote:
miloshot wrote:

ooooh so this is the CCG of LCGs??? yes!!!

Yep, 1 in 8 billion chance to get any duplicates. Only two-card playsets they said. Only buy two core sets they said.

Good luck getting multiple copies they said. angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmb
Disruptive posts ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.