Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Talbert
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple questions about the setup rules.

1) In the section about setting up the Power Cards it says to separate the the deck into Resources and Markets. The Market cards will be marked with an M. Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see this M on any of the cards and I'm not sure what the difference is between Resource and Market cards.

2) In the section about Quest cards it says to separate them into 3 decks one deck each for Starting, Moderate and Hard Quests. Again I don't see this on the cards. There are levels on the cards so I'm assuming that this means Starting = Level 1, Moderate = Level 2, and Hard = Level 3.

Thanks for the help,

-Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
inttruder wrote:
A couple questions about the setup rules.

1) In the section about setting up the Power Cards it says to separate the the deck into Resources and Markets. The Market cards will be marked with an M. Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see this M on any of the cards and I'm not sure what the difference is between Resource and Market cards.

2) In the section about Quest cards it says to separate them into 3 decks one deck each for Starting, Moderate and Hard Quests. Again I don't see this on the cards. There are levels on the cards so I'm assuming that this means Starting = Level 1, Moderate = Level 2, and Hard = Level 3.

Thanks for the help,

-Lee

Your #2 question was answered in a post on on Kickstarter comments. The official answer is as you assume, the numbers map to the difficultly terms: 1=Starting, 2=Moderate, 3=Hard.

I do not know about question #1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a question about the markets as well. As far as I can tell, 9 of the Power cards actually say market and are marked with a little star, much like the all quiet event card. Maybe they went with stars for these starting exceptions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Talbert
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LegoRick wrote:
I had a question about the markets as well. As far as I can tell, 9 of the Power cards actually say market and are marked with a little star, much like the all quiet event card. Maybe they went with stars for these starting exceptions.

I see that you asked my first question on the Kickstarter page and you were right. The 9 cards with a star are the market cards. This game needs a FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it really does. I also have asked about 8 more questions and am about to create a thread here as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm half-way through the manual and have found many typos and have many questions that seem to not have coverage in the manual. Yes, a FAQ a going to be needed, soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.